Technology can help ease the burden of diabetes. But that’s only if the end-user understands how the device works and finds value in the function.
Most everyone has a cell phone, but many people do not use their phone to its full potential. The same holds true with diabetes products. Most people will not read a user manual. The diabetes device needs to be intuitive. It should also save time and if not, add safety.
For diabetes manufacturers, Theresa facilitates:
- Algorithms to maximize logic
- Iconography to help navigation
- Clinical input and user expertise for product development
- Actions for the person with diabetes to consider
For people with diabetes, Theresa improves your ability to use:
- Blood glucose monitors or “blood sugar machines,” insulin pens, and diabetes injectable devices
- Continuous glucose monitors (CGMs or sensors) and insulin pumps